During the Post-Arrival Orientation, groups of international students and host families come together to discuss mutual issues and concerns, to share their experiences so far, and to learn more about maximizing their experiences together. This orientation complements the host family pre-arrival and student pre-departure orientations; they do not replace either.
Handbooks & Additional Handouts
- Passport to the USA
- Host Family Handbook
- How to be a Loveable Exchange Student
- How to be a Loveable Host Family
- How to be a Loveable Host Sibling
- How Do You Do Things In Your Home?
- Not With Me! Handout
- Lines of Communication for Support in the US
- Student Sign in Sheet
- Host Parent Sign in Sheet
- Orientation Evaluation--Coming soon!
- Session by Session breakdown of materials- a handy guide to help coordinators organize the material by session
- Post Arrival Orientation Materials Order Form
- Orientation Reporting Form
- Individual Orientation Reporting Form