Adult Study Tours: Explore Cuba
YFU's adult study tour to cuba is a unique opportunity for students and graduates to explore the beautiful island nation of Cuba. Register now for a life changing journey.
Following a highly successful inaugural trip to Cuba in July 2015, YFU is excited to announce that another Adult Study Tour to this unique island nation is happening this summer!
With re-establishment of US and Cuban diplomatic relations, there has been renewed attention on Cuba, increasing interest of would-be travelers. Be the first of all your friends to experience the diverse and colorful culture of Cuba (or ask them to make the journey with you!)
This is your opportunity to join a delegation of fellow adult exchangees (must be 19 and up) for a cultural visit that is sure to be a remarkable journey you will look back on for years to come. You’ll experience lectures, museums, and arts communities along with Cuba’s distinctive cuisine, music and architecture while serving as a citizen ambassador. Meet and greet Cuban business owners, museum staff, artisans, and lecturers for a true immersion experience.
Your experience in Cuba with YFU will include:
- Roundtrip airfare from Miami to Cuba
- Seven nights in hotel accommodations in Havana
- One night hotel accommodate at Miami International Airport Hotel
- Breakfast daily at hotels
- Daily lunch
- Three dinners
- English speaking guide throughout the program
- Air conditioned motor coach and driver
- Sightseeing tours and visits as detailed in the itinerary
- Two bottles of water per person per day
- Meals not mentioned above
- Roundtrip airfare to Miami International airport
- Passport fee’s (if necessary)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Air transportation: provided by Xael Charters. Baggage allowance is 44 pounds including carry-on and there is a $25 for your first checked bag.
- Insurance: your ticket purchase includes medical expenses for illness and accident as well as repatriation transport.
- Luggage: due to limited size of coach, only one piece of luggage per person is allowed.
Don’t miss out, sign-up to receive updates for the 2016 Adult Study Tour! This tour is leaving on July 15th and spaces are going fast! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to hold your space for our Cuba trip.