During the Post-Arrival Orientation, groups of international students and host families come together to discuss mutual issues and concerns, to share their experiences so far, and to learn more about maximizing their experiences together. This orientation complements the host family pre-arrival and student pre-departure orientations; they do not replace either.
Post Arrival Webinar for Students- A link will be provided here in mid to late October 2017 to register for a 2017 Post Arrival Orientation webinar.
Handbooks & Additional Handouts
- Passport to the USA
- Host Family Handbook
- How to be a Loveable Exchange Student
- How to be a Loveable Host Family
- How to be a Loveable Host Sibling
- How Do You Do Things In Your Home?
- Not With Me! Handout
- Lines of Communication for Support in the US
- Host Family Student Arrival Reminders
- Student Sign in Sheet
- Host Parent Sign in Sheet
- Advance Reimbursement Request- Volunteers
- Advance Reimbursement Request- Field Directors
- Session by Session breakdown of materials - a handy guide to help coordinators organize the material by session
- Post Arrival Orientation Materials Order Form
- Orientation Reporting Form
- Individual Orientation Reporting Form